This compact version in Switzer series 900 Pressure Switches using components of high reliability is specifically designed for OEMs.
The sensing element is a hydraulically formed seamless Phosphor Bronze or Stainless Steel Bellows mounted external to the weatherproof switch housing.
- Models 901, 902 & 903
- Phosphor Bronze / 316 LSS Bellows
- Range (–)1~0 to 15~75 bar
- Max. Working Pr. Up to 80 bar
- Repeatability 0.5% FSR(1.0% FSR for 281)
- Fixed or adjustable On-Off differential
- Independent High – Low set points ( Model 281 only)
- Weatherproof and Flameproof Pr Die Cast Aluminium or weatherproof Investment Cast SS enclosure
- Instrument quality snap acting SPCO micro switch.One or Two as required
900 SeriesEnter Name:*
Enter Phone No:*
Enquiry Details:* Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: